If you’re holding your breath for a new BlackBerry and are a current subscriber of AT&T, RIM’s going to be rolling out something for you this month.
Actually, what we’re talking about isn’t exactly a new phone, but variety is always a good thing especially when you’re one to always want to change your handset every so often. The model? The BlackBerry 8320. And yes, it will be made available through AT&T.
Though the specs of the BlackBerry 8320 won’t set any world records, it’s still a pretty formidable handset for what its target market users will need it to do. The addition of 802.11 b/g Wi-Fi also gives it additional convincing power to consumers.
Along with the latest BlackBerry OS 4.5, the BlackBerry 8320 will come with a 2 megapixel camera, support for microSD cards, media player for music, videos and photos, and a sleek coating of Sapphire Blue.
We haven’t been able to confirm pricing yet, but we’re told it should start hitting AT&T stores some time this month.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry Bold 9780 launches in India
- BlackBerry Q10 coming soon to the UK
- BlackBerry 9620 Patagonia gets leaked on its way to Mexico, available in December
- UK: LG Optimus One now on Orange, white BlackBerry Bold 9780 on Vodafone
- BlackBerry 9000 details and specs revealed