You know, Motorola used to be the premier fashion phone maker, but sadly, the days of the shiny Motorola RAZR are over. And if any of its new handsets offer any clues, it doesn’t look like Motorola will ever get back on top again, ever.
But if you consider yourself a true Motorola fan, or appreciate the effort that Motorola puts into its new models despite the fact that its business is slowly dying, then check out the new Motorola MOTOJEWEL. It’s curvy and pointy at the same time, offers middle-of-the-road features, and that’s about it.
Seriously, though, the Motorola MOTOJEWEL tries to look like a just-cut handset from a big piece of crystal, but looks more like a chunk from a purple-colored rock.
It features a 2 megapixel camera, Bluetooth A2DP, and external touch-sensitive music controls. It’s definitely a phone for the ladies, and if it doesn’t scare them, they can expect it to launch as a limited exclusive by November from Carphone Warehouse.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Stylish 5MP Prism-like Nokia slider cancelled, yet previewed
- LG GD900 Crystal coming to more than 40 countries
- LG Versace Unique to be launched in India for almost $10,000
- Amethyst Purple Samsung Galaxy S III now on sale at Sprint
- Purple Samsung Galaxy Ace launched by O2 UK