A photo leaked from Bluetooth SIG reveals next Windows Mobile 6.1 powered device, identified as Motorola’s Q11. Just a surprise when you would be expecting news on Q10 which are absent till date, Q11 leaks itself as the successor of Q9.
The Motorola Q11 will likely be based on the awkward-looking Motorola Alexander that we spied a few weeks back. But, with a little luck, Motorola will see to it that the Motorola Q11 makes use of the best features in the Motorola Alexander but adopts a sleeker form-factor.
The look at the filing suggests its launching in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America and South America. However, it may turn out a work of any photo editor. Just keep watching the space for more details.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Alexander and Motorola Atila coming in Q1 2009
- Motorola Ironman – another Android-powered Moto?
- BlackBerry Q5 officially announced as the affordable device we’ve known as the R10 or R-series
- Motorola Alexander and Motorola Attila live pics
- Motorola Fire will be available in the UK next month