A sleek new slider phone has been announced by Pantech in South Korea, featuring 3G network support and HSDPA data.
Called the SKY IM-S350, it features middle-of-the-road features in a 9.9 mm thin slider form factor. Parts of its body are made of aluminum.
The SKY IM-S350 also has a 2 megapixel camera, built-in DMB TV tuner, multimedia player and support for additional memory through memory cards.
The Pantech SKY IM-S350′s official pricing and availability have not been confirmed.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Pantech IM-S230 now the worlds slimmest slider. With DMB TV too
- Pantech Sky-branded IM-R300 enters touchscreen smartphone arena
- Pantech doublEye IM-U490S slider launched
- CDMA Pantech Cupid IM-S390 officially announced
- Pantech Love Actually IM-U460K touchscreen phone announced