If you’ve been longing to use Qik on your HTC smartphone, well, now you can. AT&T Tilt users will also be able to finally use Qik on their handset, now.
Qik is now available for the following HTC devices: HTC Touch Dual, HTC Touch Diamond, and HTC TyTn-II.
And great news for those waiting for the Xperia X1! Qik is already available on the Sony Ericsson Xperia X1, despite the fact that the device itself isn’t even available in the market yet.
Qik has been working very hard on making their software compatible on as many handsets as possible, and this is the result. (Too bad Sony Ericsson couldn’t work just as hard.)
Try out Qik on your own device now.
Via Qik Blog
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X2 confirmed by Skyhook CEO?
- Sony Ericsson gets into Korea with XPERIA X1
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Play “nearly ready to go on sale” at O2
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 will get Android 2.1 this year
- UK: Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S ships on September 30, Xperia Pro on October 6