FCC has approved a new phone LG VX9600. The model number of the phone suggests it for Verizon Wireless. However, no official comments are available either from the LG or Verizon.
Judging from the info gleamed from the FCC filings and the device’s high-end model number (VX9600 slots in just below the VX1000 Voyager and VX9700 Dare), we could be in for a treat soon.
The LG VX9600 supports CDMA 850/1900 with EVDO for data and Bluetooth with A2DP and is equipped with large 3 inch LCD screen (possibly a touch screen) with the resolution of 480×240 pixels.
However, official specifications are not clear now but it is rumored that the LG VX9600 will also come packed with Qwerty keyboard, Game pad, 3D graphics GUI, MP3 player with BGM and Bluetooth 2.1 with EDR
More details are expected to be released soon, so keep watching this space.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG BL40 (Chocolate 4?) passes the FCC
- Motorola VE465, ZN300, QA4 and VE66 Lux get semi-official
- HTC Vigor (with 720p display) and Samsung Stratosphere coming to Verizon?
- Verizon’s LG Chocolate Touch VX8575 shows up again
- Verizon officially presents the Motorola Droid X