AT&T packs one more phone to its prepaid GoPhone offerings – Samsung SGH-a137. The A137 is the first device with built in A-GPS module offered with AT&T’s prepaid GoPhone plans.
The SGH-a137 is a GPRS dual-band device working with GSM 850 and 1900 MHz. The phone has a 2.0? 262K TFT internal display and 65K CSTN external one. It boasts with MP3 player, Bluetooth, Internet browser and AGPS function. Its dimensions are 3.46 x 1.76 x .78 inches and 2.86 ounces. It provides up to 5 hours of talk time and 250 hours of standby time.
AT&T offers the Samsung SGH-a137 at only $39.99 on its GoPhone plans.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Highlight t749 available from T-Mobile USA
- Cheap Samsung Smooth U350 available from Verizon
- LG GU292 PTT Phone Quietly Shows Up on AT&T’s Business Site
- Samsung Impression now available from AT&T
- Samsung a777 outed by AT&T for $79.99