Those ridiculous iPhone 3G pricing plans bogging you down? Then perhaps you should try the newly-announced Bharti Airtel Equal Monthly Installment plans.
It it said that the EMI plans make purchasing the iPhone 3G simple and convenient. And above all, it makes the iPhone 3G affordable, or course. Or least, that’s what Airtel is saying.
The new EMI plans will be available to all VISA cardholders of ICICI bank, HDFC bank, SBI Cards and Citibank. Bharti Airtel hopes to sell more iPhones with the introduction of these new plans.
Certain SBI and Citibank card holders can even benefit from the new plans even if they’ve already bought the iPhone. This only applies to customers who have bought within the last ten days, though, so double check the date on that iPhone 3G receipt of yours before you get your hopes up.
Additional details are available from Bharti Airtel.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Bharti Airtel and Apple agree to sell iPhone 3GS in India
- India’s Bharti Airtel to Africa’s MTN: No, thanks.
- iPhone 3G heading to India via Bharti Airtel
- Vodafone brings down iPhone 3G price in India by $47
- HTC Touch Diamond coming to India through Bharti Airtel