There aren’t enough cute rugged phones. But don’t worry, Samsung is working on that.
Spotted in documents recently publicized by the FCC is this adorable little tough-looking phone called the Samsung a837. It comes in traditional clamshell form factor with a somewhat sporty exterior.
This one also has AT&T branding on it. But aside from that, what can we expect from the Samsung a837?
According to specs from the FCC, it should come with support for dual-band GSM/EDGE 850/1900 radios and WCDMA/3G. There’s also a 1.3 megapixel cam, microSD card slot, Bluetooth 2.0 with A2DP stereo and push-to-talk capability thrown on board.
We can’t confirm pricing or availability for the Samsung a837 yet, but we imagine it will be along the lines of “wallet-friendly.”
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung i7110 preview + video
- LG Bali GM360, LG GX300 and LG Pure GD550 show up on official LG site
- HTC Touch Dual/P5500 Nike hits the street
- Samsung S5600 and S5230 affordable touchscreen handsets announced
- Rugged Samsung a657 introduced by AT&T