Sony Ericsson Xperia X1’s official release date announced: September 30th
Putting an end to any further rumors about their product being delayed to a 2009 release, Sony Ericsson has went out and announced the official launch date of the Xperia X1: September 30th 2008.
September 30th will be the day the Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 will be released initially to the UK, German, and Swedish markets, while availability in other markets across Europe, Asia, and Latin America will be ongoing throughout Q4 2008.
UK seems to be a favorite of mobile phone manufacturers when it comes to product and service releases. And as for the other markets which the Xperia X1 will hit throughout Q4 2008, here they are:
* Indonesia, Singapore, Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam
– Spain, France, Italy, Switzerland, Netherlands, Austria, Norway, Denmark, Belgium, Portugal
– Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic
– UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait
– South Africa
– Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Paraguay and Bolivia
Sony Ericsson also mentioned that availability in North America, China, Australia and Russia, and other countries not mentioned will be announced in the following months.