Not quite content with putting it up for bidding on eBay, a certain BlackBerry Javelin owner has posted some nice and pretty detailed pics of his device.
It looks like its made of rubbery plastic from afar, although those keys on its QWERTY thumbpad sure look like fun to type on. But nothing less is expected from a BlackBerry, right?
On the left side of the BlackBerry Javelin resides its 3.5mm headphone jack right next to the volume rocker. It begs the question, is that bad placement or what?
Stay tuned for more on the BlackBerry Javelin.
Via BlackBerry News
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry Javelin in the wild photos
- Live BlackBerry Javelin photos taken with BlackBerry Curve
- Rogers Blackberry Roadmap Updated
- Sneak Peek: BlackBerry OS 5.0 screenshots
- Latest 3rd-gen iPhone Pics Brought to Life