It seems HTC is working really hard on their devices right now, as evidenced by a new model for their Touch series of smartphones that’s expected to be launched before this year ends.
Currently known as the HTC Touch HD, this new touchscreen smartphone looks top-dog, both physically and features-wise. Other than having a large, high-resolution touchscreen display, it will run on Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional and HTC’s TouchFlo UI.
Other features of the HTC Touch HD include:
- 528MHz Qualcomm 7201A processor
- 512MB ROM, 256MB RAM
- Measures 115mm x 62.8mm x 12mm
- Built-in GPS and HSDPA data
- 5 megapixel camera (without flash – wtf?)
- Support for stylus
- microSD card slot
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- 1350 mAh battery
Well, those specs say it all. It’s going to be the highest of HTC’s high-end smartphones once it hits the market in time for Christmas or early 2009. Let’s see how HTC plans to make this official.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Touch HD to be made available on November 6th
- INQ Cloud Touch now available in the UK for free on £12 per month plan with unlimited data
- HTC Touch HD and HTC Touch 3G officially break cover
- Sprint officially launches the HTC Touch Pro. October 26 will see it in stores
- HTC Desire Z and Desire HD specs leaked