As nice as SureType on the BlackBerry Pearl 8220 may be, there’s something to be said about a full QWERTY keyboard. As such, fans of text messaging and flip phones may want to take a gander at the recently revealed Sprint LG LX600 Lotus.
Set to launch with Sprint, the LG Lotus is a somewhat chubby flip phone, but instead of having a standard numeric keypad, it actually packs a full slate of QWERTY for all your text messaging needs. Aside from the somewhat cramped QWERTY keyboard, the LG LX600 Lotus also has Bluetooth 2.0, a 2.0 megapixel camera, and a reasonably compact form factor.
The Lotus comes in luxurious colors such as purple with embossed flowers or satin black. At the first glance, the handset is targeted to female consumers, but I won’t mind to own a black version.
The LG LX600 Lotus will be released next month for $149.99 with two-year contract.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint now offering LG Lotus, Samsung Rant and Samsung Highnote
- Sanyo SCP-2700 and LG Lotus in red announced by Sprint
- #CES 2010: Sprint intros stylish LG Lotus Elite, LG Rumor Touch
- Sprint’s Samsung Intercept to launch July 11, $99 on contract
- LG Rumor2 officially announced by Sprint; priced at $50 on contract