There’s an interesting rumor floating around various mobile message boards. And, judging from the past performace of the posters, they are likely to be true.
It will be called… you guessed right – Motorola RAZR 3 Vxx (not sure what numbers will be for the x’ses).
MotoRAZR 3 design will include metallic body and overall size somewhat smaller then current RAZR 2 V9. The front screen will have 6 customizable touch hotspots for quick application access.
Motorola RAZR3 specsheet should include:
- 3G HSDPA connectivity
- 5 megapixel camera with autofocus and LED flash
- Built-in GPS
And, here’s the interesting part.
Motorola RAZR3 will be based on Symbian UIQ 3.3 platform, with strong customization by Motorola.
The current software customization for Motorola “Ruby” is still pretty buggy, but it should be improved soon. After that “Ruby” software baseline will be used to produce several additional phones in clamshell, candybar and slider form factors.
The next Moto RAZR3 is expected in Q12009.
Well, that’s about it for now. And we will keep you posted when we hear more.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola RAZR3/Ruby canceled
- Motorola Ruby VE1 RAZR3 appears in press shots. Back from the dead?
- Motorola to ditch Symbian, bet on Android and outsource WinMo phone production
- Nokia to refuse carrier customization for its Maemo smartphones?
- Android Jelly Bean update for Verizon Motorola Droid 4 possibly coming soon