Two renowned Finnish companies, Nokia and F-Secure, have joined forces to protect the enterprise mobile users of TeliaSonera, as well as to offer them mobile management solutions.
The collaboration between the three big Nordic names is targeting small to medium-sized enterprises (abbreviated as SME) and it should enable them to better manage their mobile devices, while at the same time keeping them safe against security threats.
Since the handsets that feature Web & corporate email access are open to these kinds of threats, TeliaSonera has combined the F-Secure Mobile Security solution with Nokia’s Intellisync Device Management platform into a Managed Device solution that will be made available for its enterprise customers. This will allow SMEs to make use of their mobile devices at a maximum potential.
What’s interesting and perhaps surprising too is that not just the Nokia phones of TeliaSonera’s enterprise clients can benefit from the new services, but all of the carrier’s handsets in use by SMEs, regardless of their manufacturer. Pretty cool, huh?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- #CTIA 2010: AT&T Announces Workbench iPhone App For Enterprise
- ARM gets into secure mobile payments business
- Select Verizon Android phones getting Trend Micro’s Mobile Security app
- TeliaSonera launches 4G / LTE network, Samsung GT-B3710 LTE dongle
- Nokia opens up Point & Find, launches Management Portal