Regular sporty folks and outdoorsy types will welcome Samsung’s newest addition to its line of durable and tough mobile phones. Called the Samsung B2700, this is one rugged handset that should be able to match your fast-paced lifestyle.
It features GSM/UMTS (2100MHz) network support and should be able to fetch a signal in whichever terrain you decide to trek on. It also boasts a solid anti-shock case and IP54 specs that should make it somewhat immune to pesky things such as dust and outside moisture.
In keeping up with the times, Samsung equipped this phone with a 2 megapixel camera with video capture, 1.9-inch TFT screen, Bluetooth 2.0, 15MB of internal memory and support for external microSD cards.
The Samsung B2700 also features a built-in altimeter, compass, pedometer, torch light and MP3 player. That should be enough to keep you company outdoors.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung SGH-G800 5 megapixel 3x optical zoom phone officially launched
- Samsung Messager Gains Pace – Launched by Cricket
- Samsung W380 Anycall 5 megapixel clamshell
- Samsung F250 Music Slider
- AT&T’s fall WP7 lineup revealed: HTC Titan, Samsung Focus S, and Samsung Focus Flash