When Samsung Armani P520 touchscreen phone was unveiled last year, it was a nice piece of modern cellphone design, if diminished a bit by prior launches of iPhone and LG Prada.
But, with not too responsive touchscreen and no keypad input it wasn’t an easiest phone to use.
So with Samsung Armani 2 phone, Korean manufacturer and European design house opted for something different.
A plain old and familiar candybar called Samsung Armani Night Effect:
Emporio Armani Samsung Night Effect specs include:
- Quadband GSM, HSDPA connectivity
- 2.2″ reinforced glass AMOLED display
- 3.2 mpx camera without flash
- Built-in FM Radio
- Dedicated music player control buttons
- 120 MB of User Memory
- microSD memory card slot
- USB 2.0 and Bluetooth 2.0
Samsung Armani Night Effect comes with a shining LED bar around the sides and huge Emporio Armani logos on front and back panels, one of them covering the phone’s external speaker.
It has simple and elegant looks, but overall, I cannot say that I’m very impressed with Samsung Armani Phone 2. For a fashion oriented phone the designers could have been a bit more creative.
Emporio Armani Samsung Night Effect should start shipping in Europe in November with Soutrh East Asia and Middle East sales to folow soon.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Armani Windows Mobile smartphone in the works
- Samsung Armani SGH-P520 Launched Officially
- Samsung Armani is SGH-P520 touchsreen card phone
- Samsung Armani phone and TV coming
- Samsung Armani B7620 goes to Germany in November, costs €729