MOTORAZR VE20 Launched by Alltel
All you Alltelians out there in need of a good-featured and inexpensive clamshell, check out Alltel’s latest phone: MOTORAZR VE20. Already available in the US via Sprint, Motorola’s VE20 is presented by Alltel as the lightest phone from the RAZR family. And it really is, since it weighs only 3.17 oz (~89 grams).
MOTORAZR VE20 is not too different form the other RAZRs when it comes to aesthetics, so those who love the series’ look and feel will most probably love the VE20 too.
- Touch-sensitive controls on the external display
- GPS capabilities, TeleNav pre-loaded
- Stereo Bluetooth
- Music player
- 3.5mm headset jack
- 2 Megapixel camera with video recording
- microSD card support, up to 2GB
- Up to 4.15 hours of talk-time and up to 360 hours of stand-by time
MOTORAZR VE20 is priced at $99, but only after a $50 mail-in rebate and with the signing of an Alltel contract agreement for two years.
The clamshell is not available right away. It can only be pre-ordered and received on September 25, the same date when it will be sold through Alltel’s retail stores, in two color versions: navy and licorice.