Who would forget the Sony Ericsson K750? Wait, you? OK, here’s a refresher. It was one of Sony Ericsson’s first Cyber-shot branded handsets, and featured a 2 megapixel camera with built-in LED flash. Now do you remember? Good. Now think about how Sony Ericsson would make its successor.
According to recently leaked info on the Internets, the yet to be named Sony Ericsson K750 successor will come with a 5 megapixel camera with Xenon flash. 8 megapixels would’ve done wonders for this beast, but with a Xenon flash on it, Sony Ericsson can be forgiven.
As a Cyber-shot primarily, though, you can’t expect this handset to be great in the “smarts” department. It is said to be thicker than the Sony Ericsson C902, lack a front-facing video calling camera, and there won’t be a built-in GPS on here.
However, there are a few goodies so far revealed, including: ambient light sensor, HSDPA data, smile shutter feature, and, uh, that’s about it.
Since these blurry snapshots have already been leaked, we expect more info to about it to be released (whether by SE or not) soon.
Via Cellphone Sail
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Cybershot K810/818 Released
- Sony Ericsson Kate to be launched as Sony Ericsson C510
- Sony Ericsson C903 Frances unveiled – MWC 2009 should make it official
- Sony Ericsson might go crazy with a 12 MP camera phone
- Sony Ericsson C905 Cyber-shot caught in the wild again and spec’d