Somehow, after a flood of luxury car branded mobile phone announcements a while ago, there was nothing interesting to report on this front for several months now. Well, except of Asus canceling it’s own top end Lamborghini ZX1 phone, but that ain’t the good news we were looking for.
Well today we have some good news for you.
It seems that Sagem and Porsche Design studio has something interesting brewing in their labs. A second take on a Porsche branded mobile phone. This time it’s a clamshell – Sagem /Porsche P9522.
As you can see, the new Porsche 9522 has got the looks. And the specs in a new handset are also nothing to sneer at. Well, except for the lame no 3G, only GSM/EDGE connectivity part.
Other Porsche /Sagem P9522 specs include:
- 2.8″ touchscreen with reinforced mineral glass
- 5 megapixel camera
- built-in GPS receiver
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- built-in fingerprint reader
The price of Porsche P9522 is expected to be around 600 EUR and it should start shipping next month in France.
Source: Ecran Mobile
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry Porsche Design P’9981 luxury smartphone announced by RIM
- Porsche Design P’9522 gloriously passes through FCC, sans 3G though
- Sagem to launch Puma phone ahead of 2010 FIFA World Cup
- Sagem Puma 2 and Sagem Netribe to run Android
- Sagem to launch Android phones with fingerprint identity capabilities from UPEK