We all know Verizon’s BlackBerry Storm is coming (I’m looking at you, iPhone), but since it’s not here yet, excitement can only add up until the final release date.
And while one is waiting to finally get his hands on his “next” smartphone, be it a BlackBerry or not, it’s always good to have something to tide you over until the moment of truth.
That’s why these Verizon BlackBerry Storm official marketing photos are very important. It should help keep CrackBerry users in good mental health as they wait for the coming of RIM’s first touchscreen phone.
It’s massive, and carries a lot of features with it. Let’s just hope it proves to be worth all this time of waiting.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry Storm 2 (9520) for Vodafone – pictures leaked
- BlackBerry Storm 2 (9550) video preview shows up
- New BlackBerry Storm 9570 with OS 6 shows up in photos?
- Verizon’s BlackBerry Storm now only $50. Storm 2 launch imminent?
- New BlackBerry Bold Touch Montana, Curve Touch and Monaco Touch pictured