Virgin Media has finally launched its first mobile broadband service in the UK, offering customers up to 3GB of monthly data for only £15 a month (about $26 USD).
The mobile broadband service, which comes with an 18-month contract, will be available with a free USB modem along with the monthly data cap.
virgin media. mobile broadban
Virgin Media CEO, Neil Berkett, had this to say about the launch of his company’s mobile broadband service:
“The launch of our Mobile Broadband product means UK consumers can now get all of their broadband needs from the UK’s leading broadband expert”
There is also an option for customers to avail a so-called XL home broadband package from Virgin Media, which comes with 3 months of free mobile broadband usage.
Via Pocket Lint
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Virgin Mobile UK offers Windows Live Messenger for free
- Vodafone UK launches the HTC HD2, free on select plans
- T-Mobile to turn 3G USB dongles into Wi-Fi routers with new service
- UK: HTC ChaCha now available at Virgin Mobile, free on £30 per month, £209.99 on PAYG
- BT Launches Mobile Device Offering