Remember that triangular thing called a plectrum that’s supposed to be one of a user’s choices for ways of input on the Nokia 5800 XpressMusic? In case you hadn’t gathered, it’s actually a flat guitar pick, and guess what it would be most useful for? That’s right, for playing guitar games!
Guitar games on the Nokia 5800 XpressMusic, you say? Yes, such things are definitely coming to Nokia’s first touchscreen Symbian device. It’s an XpressMusic handset, after all. So it’s only logical for it to have a certain level of inclination towards music-related things (such as playing music).
For now, Gameloft’s Guitar Rock Tour is the first N-Gage game that’s said to be coming to the Nokia 5800 XpressMusic. N-Gage won’t be available on the Nokia 5800 XpressMusic at launch, but it is said to be “in the pipeline,” and should be coming real soon, what with the recent release of the S60 5th Edition SDK and all.
Looking back at the official Nokia 5800 XpressMusic PR, there’s no mention of N-Gage or anything gaming-related at all. But we’ll be on the lookout for more tidbits about N-Gage on the Nokia 5800 XpressMusic, so keep it here for the latest updates.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia will say goodbye to N-Gage in 2010
- Nokia: Mobile gaming market not growing, touchscreen N-gage coming in 2009
- Tomorrow’s Nokia Launch Today: New XpressMusic collection – Nokia 5310, Nokia 5610 and new Nokia 5700
- Nokia starts work on allowing N-gage game transfers
- Nokia 5700 XpressMusic 3.2 megapixel camera upgrade coming soon