It was actually a pre-announcement of a new 8 megapixel phone model numbered KC910, which only becomes official today.
And officially gets a new name – LG Renoir.
LG Renoir KC910 will start shipping in Europe next week, with November launch in Asia, Latin America and CIS, December in Middle East and Africa, and will reach China by January of 2009.
The spec list of LG Renoir KC910 includes:
- Quad band GSM, UMTS, HSDOA 7.0 Mbps connectivity
- 3″ 204×400 WQVGA touchscreen display
- 8 mpx camera with Schneider-Kreuznach certified optics, a Xenon flash, auto and manual focus, sensitivity up to ISO 1600 and geo-tagging, VGA video recording at 30 fps and QVGA at 120 fps
- Dolby mobile sound
- DivX and Xvid palyback
- On-screen QWERTY keyboard
- Built-in GPS
- Bluetooth 2,.0, USB, TV-Out
- microSDHC memory card slot
- 13.95 mm slim
Looks like we’ll have a nice selction of 8 megapixel camera phones for Christmas.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Renoir 8GB Black unveiled
- LG Viewty II GC900 spotted
- LG KC910 now Viewty’s official successor
- LG Viewty Smart GC900 officially outed
- LG Viewty KU990 goes on sale in Europe