The live pictures of upcoming Samsung i7110 candybar appeared on the net in the beginning of August.
However, not much has been known about the device then.
Pictures told us that i7110 should have 5 megapixel camera, FM radio and microSD memory card support. We also knew that it should be based on Symbian S60 OS.
But that was about it.
Well, today we got our hands on Samsung i7110 spec sheet and can tell you some of the things you wanted to know about the new handset. Like – yes, it will have built-in GPS, and no, it will not have Wi-Fi. (Update: some other sources informed us that i7110 will come with Wi-Fi capability. But, I guess, we’ll have to wait for the official announcement to know for sure)
Samsung i7110 specs include:
- GSM/EDGE, WCDMA/HSDPA connectivity
- Symbian S60 9.3 OS
- QVGA 320×240, 262K color OLED display
- 5 megapixel camera with autofocus and LED flash
- FM Radio with RDS
- built-in GPS
- 80MB of built-in memory
- microSDHC memory card slot, up to 16GB
- Dimensions: 118x52x13 mm
Samsung i7110 will probably be launched during Symbian Smartphone Show that is scheduled for Oct. 21-22 in London.
We’ll be there to give you our impressions on this and other interesting Symbian handsets that should appear at the show. So stay tuned.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung i550w Symbian GPS phone gets Wi-Fi
- Samsung i740 officially launched
- Samsung i550 GPS phone gets official
- Samsung S5600 and S5230 affordable touchscreen handsets announced
- Samsung i7110 preview + video