Well, today LG KC780 “8 megapixel Portrait Phone” is officially here.
LG KC780 looks pretty good, but, except for the 8 megapixel camera, is not that impressive. Absence of 3G , Wi-Fi and GPS sensors – a must for the today’s high end phones – make for that.
It seems that our guess that LG KC780 is targeted towards mid tier marketplace was correct.
LG KC780 specs include:
- GSM 900/1800/1900, GPRS/EDGE connectivity
- 2.4″ 240×320 QVGA 262K color display
- 8 megapixel autofocus camera
- FM Radio
- Built-in accelerometer
- Divx playback
- 140 MB of user memory
- microSD memory card slot (up to 8 GB)
- USB 2.0, Bluetooth 2.1 EDR
- 900 mAh Li-Ion battery, 6 hrs talk and 450 hrs standby time
- Dimensions: 107x52x13.9 mm
- Weight: 119 g
In a press release LG touts the camera features of KC780.
These include – Face and Smile Detection, easy-to-use shot modes, e.g. in Smile Shot mode the camera automatically triggers the shutter when it determines that the subject is smiling, while Beauty Mode removes spots and imperfections on people’s faces. LG KC780 camera also has ISO 1600 light sensitivity for taking pictures in the dark, “Smart Light” setting for adjusting brightness and Image stabilizer.
Another interesting feature in LG KC 780 is “Smart Bluetooth”, which, lets you use the phone as Webcam.
LG KC780 will launch in Europe in November, with CIS and Asia, including India, Thailand, Hong Kong and China following soon.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Viewty Smart GC900 is finally official
- Samsung Ultra Edition 9.6 U300 Slim Clamshell
- 12MP LG camera phone to be launched soon
- Sony Ericsson K550/K550im – slim and affordable Cyber-Shot Camera Phone
- LG Viewty Smart available this month in the UK. 12MP LG phone re-confirmed