We already knew that LG Prada II, a sequel to the first deisgner LG Prada phone is coming this year.
And we also had a pretty good idea of what the LG Prada 2 specs and looks will be.
Well, now, in it’s usual pre-announcement/official announcement way LG has pre-announced the new LG KF900 Prada 2 phone.
The LG Prada II KF900 specs that LG confirmed so far include 7.2 Mbps HSDPA connectivity, 3″ touchscreen, side-sliding QWERTY keyboard, 5 megapixel camera, full HTML Web browsing and Wi-Fi connectivity.
And we also have an official picture of LG KF900 Prada 2 phone, so we won’t have to keep guessing what the thing will look like:
Seeing how the official Prada 2 spec list came close to the one we told you about back in April, I think it’s a good time to fill in the missing details:
- Quad-band GSM (850/900/1800/1900). WCDMA 900/2100, 7.2 Mbps HSDPA connectivity
- 3″ WQVGA 400×240 px TFT touchscreen
- 5 megapixel camera
- front camera for video calls
- Wi-Fi b/g connectivity
- USB 2.0, Bluetooth
- Full HTML browsing
- microSDHC memory card slot (up to 8GB)
- slide-out QWERTY keyboard
About the only thing missing in LG Prada II KF900 spec sheet seems to be a GPS sensor. And since there’s no mention of it neither in pre-announcement PR nor in the leaked info, I guess there won’t be one. Oh well, you just can’t have it all, can you?
LG KF900 Prada II price will be 600 Euro and it will launch in Europe (U.K, France, Germany and Italy) during last weeks of October/first weeks of November.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Prada II in the works
- Full LG PRADA II specs revealed
- LG Renoir KC910 officially announced
- Samsung U700 Thinnest 3G slider is coming to U.S. soon
- LG Prada L852i enters Japan, get’s 7.2 HSDPA