If Nokia’s Aeon and a Nano made sweet love, this is what you’d get. Curved edges, slim profile, touchscreen technology, high-tech is written all over it!
Designed by a certain Mac Funamizu, this particular phone concept features a dynamic screen that works with different technologies including tactile feedback on a touchscreen and e-ink. And aside from a standard alphanumeric keypad, it also has a semi-standard Apple keyboard for users to type on whenever the need arises.
It’s certainly a nice concept, and I’m sure designers at both Nokia and Apple would be proud, but if you want to know what those white things in the last photo are, I don’t know. Maybe clouds?
Via Yanko Design
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Concept Nokia Touchscreen offers liquid-powered tactile feedback
- Nokia C3-01 Touch and Type announced, the second S40 touchscreen phone (video)
- Dual SIM Nokia C2-06 leaked – new Touch and Type S40 phone
- Apple Buys P.A. Semi CPU Designers
- PA Semi to make new chips for iPhone, iPods