It’s not exactly a T-Mobile G1, but T-Mobile’s side-sliding QWERTY-keyboard equipped Samsung Gravity T459 seems interesting enough, and will be launched on November 17th.
Unlike the T-Mobile G1, it will not be running on an Android-based platform, though it sure looks like it could do a redesign too. It’s not really one of Samsung’s best dressed phones, if you know what I mean.
Its features include EDGE data, a QWERTY-keyboard, a built-in 1.3 megapixel camera, microSD card slot, stereo Bluetooth and USB connectivity. It’s also myFaves capable, and supports syncing with a PC.
As mentioned earlier, it will see its official launching on November 17th, in Lime with Gray and Aqua with White variants. No word yet on its official price, though.
Via Cellphone Signal
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia 5610 XpressMusic now available from T-Mobile
- Sasmung i620 QWERTY Slider Smartphone
- HP iPAQ Data Messenger and iPAQ Voice Messenger unveiled
- LG Renoir KC910 officially announced
- LG KF900 Prada 2 phone pre-announced officially