We have covered a lot of the scoop on the Samsung Omnia over the months. So much so, in fact, we were starting to get bored and tired of it. We felt that today’s news, however, would be worthy of a look.
Howard Forums, ever the source of inside information provided by eager wireless employees, revealed that the hyped-up Omnia is indeed listed on Verizon’s latest rebates. This rebate period is over Nov 14, so the question of the day is: Does this mean it will be launching before November 14 (the end date of the rebate period) or is it on there just in case it gets launched early?
No real way of knowing, of course, until official word comes out. But who wants to just sit around and not speculate about stuff? That part is half the fun.
At the very least, this means we can expect the Omnia to show up sometime this holiday season, barring some bad testing or other unusual circumstance. We’re still awaiting word on AT&T’s side on if the Omnia will become available, but our magic 8-ball is saying this isn’t too likely in the near future. Ooh, the suspense is killing us!
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Omnia arrives in Verizon’s stores
- Verizon’s Omnia II appears on Samsung’s website
- Samsung upgrades Omnia a bit, renames it T*Omnia for Korea’s SK Telekom
- Samsung Omnia Pro B7610 now official
- Samsung Ready to Announce Wave 2, Wave 2 Pro, Others at CommunicAsia 2010 This Week