RIM knows its customers crave new models from its BlackBerry Curve line, and so is quietly working on the BlackBerry Curve 8320 for AT&T. It comes in typical Curve form factor, and with an attractive Sapphire blue color scheme at that.
But although the BlackBerry Curve 8320 for AT&T is definitely in the works, it’s suffering from production delays that many of its still unreleased siblings also face. It was earlier scheduled for a late September release, but obviously it didn’t happen.
We’re slowly nearing the end of the year and there’s still no sign of the BlackBerry Curve 8320 from both AT&T and RIM. Does this mean that it will be a no-go? Well, not if these official photos are any indication. It sure looks good enough for release in these pics. Still no word about its release date, though.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Telus launches the BlackBerry Curve 9320, it’s free with three-year contract
- BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300 and Pearl 3G 9100 officially announced by AT&T
- T-Mobile BlackBerry Curve 9360 will be available on September 28 for $79.99
- Canada: Telus, Koodo, and Virgin now sell the BlackBerry Curve 9360, Bell has the Torch 9860 as well
- BlackBerry Curve 8910 shows up in leaked photo