Folks who just can’t get their fix of messaging phones will have yet another model to consider. That’s because AT&T is now selling the Samsung Propel with a 2-year contract.
The Samsung Propel is equipped with run of the mill features: Quadband GSM and dualband 3G, 2.2-inch screen, round navigational pad with one-touch messaging key, 1.3 megapixel camera, stereo Bluetooth, and support for AT&T Mobile Music services and up to 8GB microSD cards. Of course, there’s also the QWERTY keypad, which is what makes this phone great for the messaging crowd.
It’ll be available in four color variants (the one pictured here is the red-white model) for $79.99 with a two-year contract after mail-in rebate.Click here to buy Samsung Propel A767
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- #CTIA09: Samsung Propel Pro Hands-on
- QWERTY fiesta from AT&T: Pantech Matrix, Samsung Propel, Pantech Slate and AT&T Quickfire
- AT&T Samsung Propel Pro available starting today
- Samsung Propel Pro, Impression and Magnet announced by AT&T
- Samsung Propel and Samsung Gravity headed to Canada, via Rogers