Samsung S9402 DuoS- a luxury dual SIM card phone
Samsung has been the first and so far the only major handset manufacturer to offer dual SIM card phones outside China.
And it already has an impressive Dual SIM phone collection under the DuoS brand, which includes their first two SIM phone – Samsung D880, the cheap Samsung P240 / D780, and Samsung D980 touchscreen phone.
Today we learned that there’s a new dual SIM phone coming.
This time Korean manufacturer is aiming to the very high end segment of the market with it’s new Samsung S9402 DuoS luxury handset.
Samsung D9402 will be made of premium materials which include hardened scratch resistant display glass and metal frame covered with rhodium (chemical and mechanical damage resistant platinum group metal). It will also come equipped with Bang & Olufsen/ ICEPower amplifier to improve sound quality of the phone speakers.
Other Samsung S9402 specs include:
- Triband GSM (900/1800/1900 Mhz), GPRS/EDGE connectivity on 1st SIM card
- Dual band (900/1800 Mhz), GPRS/EDGE connectivity on 2nd SIM card
- 2″ 262K color QVGA AMOLED display
- 5 mpx camera with autofocus, image stabilization, smile detection, WDR and LED flash
- FM Radio with RDS
- 1 GB of built-in memory
- microSDHC memory card slot (up to 8 GB)
- Bluetooth 2.0 and USB
- 960 mAh battery
- Dimensions: 115 x 48 x 16 mm
- Weight: 140 g
Apart from the lack of 3G, the specs and features of Samsung S9402 look pretty impressive for a luxury phone.
And you can expect a pretty impressive price tag for Samsung S940 DuoS too, when a handset is launched officially.