If you fancy a new clamshell handset that’s not a total ripoff of the Motorola RAZR, then you might want to take a look at the Hitachi W63H. It’s a new clamshell up for release in the Japanese market right now, and comes with some pretty cutting-edge features.
By cutting-edge, of course, I mean its 3.1-inch OLED display which is only now making ways to the phones of tomorrow’s mainstream market. It should offer crisp, bright visuals without draining too much battery life.
Can’t say much else about this new handset for now, except that its screen resolution is a lovely 480 x 800 pixels (WVGA), it offers 1-Seg support, and is available in three colors: orange, white, and black. No details were available on pricing.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- New Philips Xenium 9x9s clamshell. 30 days on stand-by too
- BlackBerry PlayBook battery life: is it 8 hours, or 10 hours?
- Motorola MOTO ROKR W5 specs and pictures leaked
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus now just $99.99 at Verizon, it’s still free at Amazon
- Samsung GT-S3600 for budget conscious