For me, a touchscreen-enabled mobile phone’s killer app will always be handwriting recognition (unless they somehow figure out a way to put holographic displays on these things). And so, if I were a Windows Mobile phone user, I’d probably be excited about the latest version of DioTek’s handwriting recognition software, called DioPen 7.
DioPen 7 is the latest version of DioTek’s handwriting recognition software, and is compatible with all Windows Mobile 5.0 and 6.0/6.1 powered smartphones. It’s actually made for Korean users, so it includes support for Hangul and alpha-numeric characters.
Eager to learn more about the DioPen 7, I ran DioTek’s web page for it through Google Translate. But alas, I wasn’t able to make out a thing, because the blasted nuggets of information were contained in images.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- DIOTEK Develops Handwriting Recognition Software for iPhone
- Fennec Alpha 1 for Windows Mobile 6 now available
- Google Mobile App for WM now with My Location
- Mozilla outs Fennec alpha 2, the new version of Firefox for mobiles
- Opera Mobile 10 beta 2 updated with Arabic and Hebrew language support, more