Luxury cars and luxury phones have been brought together once again, as Vertu and Ferrari have teamed up to bring forth the Ascent Ti Collection. We last saw them together a year and a half ago with the Ascent Ferrari 1947 product line, and are eager to see what they have in store for us this time.
Vertu, Nokia’s subsidiary specializing in luxury phones, has launched specs on its website about the Ti. Here’s what we have found:
The Ti consists of one limited edition phone, the Nero, and two special edition phones, the Rosso and Giallo. The Nero is made of all titanium with crystal sapphire pillows, and is coated with scratch-proof PVD.
For the other two, they feature PVD-coated keyboards and battery covers, as well as ceramic pillows.
Specs for the Ti include:
- Quad-band GSM/EDGE with WCDMA 2100
- Weighs 160 grams
- 5 hours talk time and 300 hours standby
- Stainless steel keys and sapphire crystal screen
- Can sync with Macs and PCs
- 3 MP camera with autofocus and flash
- 4 GB user memory
- Ferrari-inspired themes and ringtones
That’s what we have so far. Nothing terribly groundbreaking when it comes to features, but it’s a Vertu. We couldn’t find a price on these phones, but let’s be honest — anyone who can afford a Vertu probably doesn’t look at price as a huge factor.
Vertu has announced that only 2,009 limited-edition Neros will be made available, so don’t hesitate!
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Vertu Ascent Ti Damascus Steel is tough like a sword
- Vertu Ascent X photos and specs show up
- Vertu Ascent Ti Carbon Fibre collection announced
- Vertu / NTT DoCoMo MVNO officially launches as Vertu Club
- Mobiado Unveils Professional 105GMT White Luxury Watchphone