We are hearing some grumblings down the pipeline about a confirmed Sony Ericsson announcement tomorrow. It looks to be geared toward the Walkman series, as well as a new accessory called the MBS-900 (bluetooth, perhaps?).
While the announcement is confirmed, the news in the rumor mill are that the W705 “Rika” will be announced. Last year on November 6, SE announced a trio of new phones, so I have the feeling that this is just a good day for Sony. Some important person’s birthday, maybe. But the important thing is, we have another new phone to look forward to.
As always, we’re going to keep you updated on what news comes out of headquarters. Meanwhile, enjoy some pics of the W705 courtesy of these guys!
Also rumored is a threaded messaging style, YouTube app built in and a 3.5 mm jack, the first in the Walkman series to be offered. Finally!
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Walkman Site Emerges
- Sony Ericsson announcement on June 17 confirmed
- Sony Ericsson W902 gets nicknamed Patty, to be announced with W595 on July 22nd
- Sony Ericsson K660i, SE W890 and 380 Walkman coming on Nov. 6th. Sony Ericsson P5i and M610i Lizy smartphones… Who knows? Nov. 15th, maybe?
- Sony Ericsson Yendo Android Walkman promo pics leak