There’s no press release yet and neither are the phones featured on T-Mobile USA’s website, but, as of today, Samsung Behold and Samsung Gravity are pretty much official.
First in the spotlight, Samsung Behold aka Samsung T919, is a full-touch 3G handset. Apparently, this is the North American version of Samsung F480, reviewed by us here.
Not all the details regarding Samsung Behold are known, but among the ones unveiled, the QVGA touchscreen with haptic feedback will probably make lots of T-Mobile customers want this phone.
Other features of the handset include:
A 5 Megapixel camera with autofocus and flash
Full HTML browser
Support for MicroSD and MicroSDHC cards
Samsung Behold will be on sale starting November 10, in two color versions (Light Rose included). Its price: $149.99 with a 2-year contract agreement.
The second new phone from T-Mobile, Samsung Gravity (or Samsung T459), is not as advanced as the Behold, but its advantage is the full QWERTY keyboard that it features, as well the lower price.
Samsung Gravity will be available starting November 17 for only $49.99 on contract.
Source: Engadget Mobile
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Gravity Touch to be launched by Bell in Canada
- T-Mobile Samsung Gravity 3 (T479) appears in official photos
- Samsung Gravity 2, T349 and two other T-Mobile phones spotted in the wild
- T-Mobile USA’s Samsung Gravity 3, Gravity T and Smile confirmed for June 23
- Samsung and T-Mobile Ready for Behold II Event on Nov 12