Samsung CLEO is the latest made-for-girls mobile phone launched in Canada. The handset somehow resembles Samsung Lotus, outed by Sprint in the US, but it has a more fashionable design and a pretty cool pattern on its front case.
Samsung Canada says that the CLEO can “easily be mistaken for a make-up compact” and I have to totally agree with this.
Samsugn CLEO will be exclusively offered via Bell Mobility and its subsidiary Solo Mobile.
For the moment, the fancy phone can only be bought from Solo, for as low as $100. Bell will sell the CLEO for $49.95 with a contract agreement for 3 years, while the handset’s full price is of $300.
Thanks to its full QWERTY keyboard, the CLEO seems to be perfect for users in need of a good messaging phone.
Its other specs and features include:
Dual band CDMA connectivity
Bluetooth 2.0 with A2DP
Windows Live Messenger
1.3 MP camera
External memory card support, up to 8GB
Samsung Canada has come up with a promo page for the CLEO, where there are three versions of the phone: Pink, Champagne and a Special Edition that comes with “a Cake Kiss mulberry sorbet lip butter and a 15% discount coupon for Cake Beauty products.” Now that’s a bargain.
Via Press Release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Messenger B7330 with WM 6.5 coming to Canada via Rogers, Bell and Telus
- Samsung Reclaim launched by Bell; Samsung Omnia 2, Impact and Galaxy coming to Canada soon
- Samsung U440 Cleo shows up at FCC, surprisingly not pink
- Virgin Mobile UK offers Windows Live Messenger for free
- Samsung Galaxy Gio launched by Solo Mobile in Canada