First announced in the Korea Electronics Show 2008, the LG SH470 had now made its official debut in–wherelse?–Korea. It’s an elegant and sexy 10.9 mm-thick slider handset that might look flashy at first sight, but is actually a bit on the low-end when it comes to features.
But who cares, right? A beautiful phone is a beautiful phone, and the LG SH470, or “Edge” as it’s going to be officially called in Korea, boasts and LED touch pad between the 2.2-inch QVGA TFT LCD screen and keypad, making it almost a joy to use when navigating.
It also features dual cameras with the main one being 2-megapixels strong. Of course, typical mobile messaging and calling features are available on board. Aside from Europe, though, it doesn’t look like it will be sold anywhere else other than Korea. Too bad, it could have been my next “luxury” budget handset.
Via Telecoms Korea
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Cheap Dual-SIM Samsung Guru E2152 launches in India
- AT&T Samsung Solstice II a817 announced, will be launched on November 7
- QWERTY fiesta from AT&T: Pantech Matrix, Samsung Propel, Pantech Slate and AT&T Quickfire
- With NEC’s CE151 Chip, 13 MP and HD Video on Phones is a Reality
- Samsung G600 5 megapixel slider phone in the works