A new social networking phone will be coming out in the UK soon, but it won’t be running Android or be made by Motorola. Rather, it will be launched and released by UK telecom operator 3, featuring great integration with social netwoking services including Facebook, Skype, Windows Live Messenger and Last.fm.
Called the INQ¹ (pronounced “ink one”), it will also work well as a regular mobile phone. But 3 is promoting it as a great way to connect to the different social networking sites mentioned above, and plans to include unlimited web access and social media app usage plans to come along with it.
Some of the INQ¹’s key features include:
– Size: 97 x 47.6 x 14.4 mm
– Weight: 110g
– Battery: 329 hrs (standby) 324 min (talk time)
– Camera: 3.2 megapixels
– Screen: 2.2″ QVGA (high res) / 262K colours
– Colours: silver (black coming soon)
– Memory: internal 50MB / external 4GB
– Built-in sensor that automatically activates landscape mode after rotation
– Usable as a plug and play USB modem
In all, the upcoming INQ¹ looks quite attractive and capable on paper. No word yet on an official release date or prce, though, so stay tuned.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG GM200 – cheap candybar with Dolby Mobile
- Nokia X3-02 Touch and Type, Sony Ericsson Yendo coming to T-Mobile UK
- Cheap T-Mobile Vibe E200 QWERTY phone available in the UK
- HTC P6500 Sedna PDA phone get’s official
- Sony Ericsson W890 Walkman Phone announced