For the Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 to have a November 28th release date in the U,S., a quick trip to the FCC is necessary. So it’s not at all surprising to find some documents, as well as photos, pertaining to the said Windows Mobile-powered handset from the FCC.
The U.S. Xperia X1 will fortunately come with quad-band GSM and tri-band UMTS support to take advantage of all its connectivity features. Additionally, it should also work fine with AT&T’s HSDPA network.
Expect the Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 to be made available on November 28th through regular retail outlets. And don’t forget, it’s going to be $799.99.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Rogers exclusively announces the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Pureness (Kiki) unveiled – video
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray coming soon to Three UK
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 to be launched by 3 on November for £30/month?
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo will be called Kyno in France