A tough-looking new Samsung phone for globetrotting Verizon Wireless customers will become available in a few weeks. It’s equipped with a 2-megapixel camera, stereo Bluetooth, 2.3-inch LCD and microSD card slot. The handset, to be officially called the Samsung Renown, will launch on November 19th and be sold in Verizon stores by December 1st.
The Samsung Renown will come in a bronze-colored clamshell outfit that looks tough as heck. There’s a slew of messaging and VZW services available on-board, including VZ Navigator, V Cast Music with Rhapsody and V Cast Video, and it should be useful almost anywhere around the world with a quadband GSM radio. Just the perfect thing for jet-setters.
As mentioned above, those who are looking to buy the Samsung Renown should watch out for December 1st, and prepare to plunk $179.99 aside from signing up for a two-year contract.
Via Engadget Mobile
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Vibrant (T-Mobile) and Samsung Fascinate (Verizon) Galaxy S phones announced
- Verizon to offer LG Dare, Decoy and Chocolate 3 in time for summer
- Ultra-slim Samsung Sway released by Verizon
- Verizon launches a trio of Moto products: Motorola Rapture VU30, MOTO VU204 and MOTOPURE H15
- LG VX8360 released by Verizon, $49.99 on contract