Sometimes the more basic an iPhone app is, the better it is. There are plenty of things missing on the iPhone that have consumers up in arms, and luckily as time goes by we find more and more apps to help fill those voids.
One such example is EasyWriter. This particular application enables users to type emails in landscape mode instead of portrait mode. This is important to many people because of the small size of the iPhone’s keyboard. By changing the keyboard to landscape mode, the keys get larger and the space between each key widens.
When a user launches EasyWriter, they are brought into a blank screen with a touch keyboard that moves to landscape mode. After typing the email like normal, simply press the “send to mail” button in the top right corner and it pastes the entire message into a regular email form. Choose the intended recipient and send it off.
Such a simple concept, yet it fills a need for many iPhone users. If you find yourself getting frustrated when sending emails, I definitely recommend downloading it. EasyWriter is available in the App Store for free.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Google Mobile App for BlackBerry updated with email and contacts search
- First BlackBerry Thunder live pics surface
- #CES 2010: Bluetrek Concerto headset has Voice Email, Texting and Memo Functionality from Dial2Do
- Windows Mobile 6.5 will feature voice command software from Tellme
- Lenovo’s Constant Connect Brings Blackberry to PC