Motorola MOTO VE66 gets officially announced
This is Motorola’s first feature-rich phone in quite a long time, packing in a 5-megapixel camera, built-in Wi-Fi, and a 2.2-inch TFT LCD screen in a 15.2 mm thin body.
As for the overall package, the MOTO VE66 isn’t that bad. In fact, it’s one of Motorola’s best-equipped phones this year. And at least it’s got the looks to go along with the great features, for anyone who would be interested.
Here are the Motorola MOTO VE66’s key features:
– GSM 850/900/1800/1900, EDGE Class 12
– Dimensions: 103 x 49.5 x 15.2mm
– Weight: 121 g
– Operating System: MOTOMAGX
– 5-megapixel autofocus camera with LED flash and 8x zoom
– 30FPS video recording and playback
– CrystalTalk II technology
– Built-in Wi-Fi and support for AGPS
– Fast Scroll wheel and intuitive tactile music navigation key
– Windows Media Player 11
– USB 2.0 connectivity
– 110MB user memory and support for up to 32GB microSD cards
– Built-in FM radio with RDS
This handset here is intended for release in South East Asia, China, India, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, though you shouldn’t be surprised if you hear about it in Timbuktoo. It’s not that hard to import mobile phone units. Watch out for it in Q4 2008.