Although Nokia E71 is already available in the US, via the Nokia Flagship Stores and the Nokia USA website, the smartphone’s release on AT&T is definitely good news for lots of mobile users. And yes, the E71 is coming to AT&T, and, according to Boy Genius Report, it will be named Nokia E71x.
The best part in all this is that AT&T’s E71x will have a color version never seen before: all-black, as opposed to the grey steel and white steel versions known until know.
There’s still nothing official from AT&T about the QWERTY Eseries smartphone, but rumors say that the largest US carrier will be offering the E71x for about $150 with a 2-yr contract agreement. Not bad, considering the fact that the retail price of the handset is of $442.
So there you have it, after the Nokia 6650 clamshell, AT&T is now getting ready to launch yet another Symbian S60 smartphone. A great Christmas seems to be coming for Nokia’s fans who are also AT&T customers, isn’t it?
Now, I can’t help wondering what color the Rogers version of Nokia E71 will have…
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia E71x arrives in AT&T’s stores, will be launched for $199
- Nokia E71 in new color versions: black and red
- Nokia E75 and E55 officially announced
- AT&T Nokia E71x now official, will be soon available for $99
- Nokia E63 now official, available in the next few weeks for €199