Google Mobile Help Forum launched to answer user questions fast
Google’s catalogue of mobile products has gotten bigger than ever, and the amount of user questions the Google Mobile team fields every day must be in the hundreds of thousands, if not millions.
I imagine having to face the difficult task of helping each and every single Google Mobile product user out of his or her predicament is a bag of hurt. So the fact that Google’s launching a dedicated user forum for such activities doesn’t surprise me at all.
The Google Mobile Help Forum, as it is so aptly called, is a community wherein members will be able to find answers to their mobile questions and help others find the answers to theirs. It’s an brand new platform that was built by Google entirely from scratch.
Here are the platform’s “exciting new features:”
– Q&A format to help you find answers quickly
– Improved search and integration with the Google Mobile Help Center
– Better spam detection and prevention
– Public recognition of Top Contributors and frequent posters (with more posting privileges as you make your way up)
– Ability to subscribe to ask questions and receive answers via email
To access the Google Mobile Help Forum, one simply has to go to http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Google+Mobile?hl=en on their browser. Not exactly the best URL ever designated for a forum, but hey, that’s why they invented bookmarks.