The still unannounced follow-up to the original dual keyboard-packing Pantech Duo has just been approved by the FCC. It came black as can be expected from a Pantech Duo phone, and throws a rather small amount of innovation to the table as far as features are concerned.
For what appears to be a small handset, the Pantech Duo 2 also carries the same alphanumeric keypad and QWERTY keyboard as the original. And then, it will be equipped with Windows Mobile 6.1.
To be officially called the Pantech Duo 2 C820, this handset features the following:
– Dual-band 850/1900 GSM/EDGE/WCDMA
– 2-megapixel camera with video capture
– Bluetooth connectivity
– microSD card slot
As of this time’s writing, this handset’s official release is still unknown. Though if any Pantech Duo 2 user ever brings his device to the US, he won’t be having any problems.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Pantech makes dual SIM phones, too: P4000 and P1000 (video)
- Pantech C790 Aladdin confirmed for AT&T
- Pantech sneaks dual-sliding Pantech Duo through Telcel in Mexico
- Pantech P9020 QWERTY phone for AT&T passes the FCC
- Pantech Jest 2 – new global phone for Verizon