The list of the fashion houses getting a new mobile phone for their name brands just got the new entrant.
Only instead of designing the new phone from scratch they decided to go the easy way. The new Hugo Boss Samsung phone will be based on F480 TouchWiz handset.
The specs of the Samsung Hugo Boss F480 phone will remain the same and will include 5 mpx camera, 2.8″ touchscreen, 3G/HSDPA connectivity and other goodies.
Though the handset cover and the software inside the phone, including the icons and wallpapers of TouchWiz interface, has been redesigned to the Hugo Boss style. The phone also includes a collection of ringtones that “reflect Hugo Boss style”.
And of course, there will be a Hugo Boss styled Bluetooth headset to go with the new phone as well.
Hugo Boss Samsung phone should go on sale in Europe through Hugo Boss retail outlets in December. It will be also distributed via PhoneHouse/ Carphone warehouse properties online for 479 €.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Ace gets a Hugo Boss edition, at least in France
- Samsung Armani SGH-P520 Launched Officially
- Samsung Giorgio Armani W820/W8200 in press photos
- Samsung Giorgio Armani B7620 launched in India
- Samsung Giorgio Armani Galaxy S now available in the UK