And we’ve even some live pics of a working Motorola Attila phone recently.
Well, today we have some more live pics for you, courtesy of Chinese site IT168.com:
Well, apart from the live pics, there’s no additional info about the new handsets. We already knew some specs, but not much.
The only new thing that can be gleaned from these pictures is the screen size of Motorola Alexander. We know that Attila wil have 2.8″ display, and Alexander’s screen in the picture is obviously smaller. So it probably will be 2.6″.
Other then that, we’ll have to wait for more leaks, that I’m sure are coming if Motorola won’t announce the new phones soon.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Alexander and Motorola Atila coming in Q1 2009
- Motorola Attila shows up in the wild
- At CES 2009, Eye-Fi Offers SD cards with WiFi
- Sony Ericsson Walkman W902, W595 and W302 video preview and live pictures
- Samsung F490 and Samsung P720 DuoS. Live pics and Video